Think of it as a mini MBA. This programme turns apprentices into leaders – ones with the skills, knowledge and behaviours businesses need to thrive.
Over 14 months, apprentices uncover the inner workings of successful companies, from understanding the business environment to navigating regulations, project management and personal development.
Every two months, apprentices dive into a masterclass. These full-day sessions allow everybody to come together to learn, collaborate, and grow their confidence and networks. In between masterclasses, apprentices apply and refine their new skills while making an impact at work, with regular opportunities to reflect with their industry-expert coach.
As apprentices progress, they build up a personal portfolio before testing everything they’ve learned with a real-world project.
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. There are 9 qualification levels. The higher the level, the more difficult the qualification is.
Who it's for
People ready to develop a grounding in a range of business functions and industries – and a platform for a successful career.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the UK
- To have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years.
- At least a grade of 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- To not hold an undergraduate degree in any subject, or a Level 3 or above qualification in Business
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other qualification during your apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
- Level 3 Chartered Management Institute
- Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
The learning journey
Five full-day masterclass workshops delivered across the programme
A workshop every two months
One workshop every two months delivered online
Make a real-world impact with a personal project
Monthly 1:1 sessions with an expert development coach
Launching with Impact
- Developing an understanding of your organisation, its structure, and how you contribute to it
- Setting goals and objectives, including a personal SWOT analysis and development plan
Money, Money, Money
- The relationship between performance and growth in an organisation and the factors that affect it
- The impact of finance and external factors including competition and the economy on your organisation, team and role
- Evaluation of regulations and policies, making comparisons between industries and organisations
- How apprentices can act as role models in championing their organisation’s regulations and policies
Communication is Key
- Planning, implementing and reviewing a project belonging to the apprentice
- The importance of stakeholder management, and applying specific techniques and tools to projects and daily roles
- The knowledge, skills, tools and techniques needed to successfully implement and review a project from start to finish
What makes it special?
- Opportunities to connect and share experiences with apprentices from other industries
- Coaches, line managers and apprentices work together, tailoring the curriculum to the apprentice’s role
- Group learning, through collaboration and discussion
- Monthly 1:1 professional and personal support from an experienced developmental coach
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programmes that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right qualification and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1:1 sessions with coaches invested in your progress – as a professional and a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach