Marketing principles have changed little in 50 years, yet marketing methods are evolving beyond recognition. Apprentices will finish our wide-ranging programme confident and capable of taking their digital marketing career in any direction.
Apprentices dive into topics ranging from marketing principles and SEO to analytics and the basics of coding. They also get hands-on with a wide range of platforms, including both Google and Facebook ads.
The programme includes two week-long bootcamps, delivered in partnership with General Assembly. The first of these is an opportunity for new apprentices to bond and grow their network, while the second sees them code their own website.
Industry expert coaches make sure apprentices extract every byte of learning – supporting them throughout with monthly 1:1 sessions and regular progress reviews.
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. There are 9 qualification levels. The higher the level, the more difficult the qualification is.
Who it's for
Aspiring and junior marketing professionals looking to gain skills in a wide range of digital marketing activities.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the UK
- To have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years
- At least a grade of 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other qualifications during the apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
- Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- BCS in Principles of Coding and Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
The learning journey
Two bootcamps with General Assembly
Covering coding and digital marketing principles
10 learning modules
Digital marketing theory and application, plus preparation for exams and assessment
Two BCS knowledge exams
Refining and building on skills every day in your role
Intro to Portfolio
Basic Marketing Principles Bootcamp
Campaign Planning & Customer Lifecycle
Technical Month: Content Marketing; Social Media & Digital Etiquette
Social Media & Digital Etiquette
What makes it special?
- Cutting-edge content delivered in partnership with Mind Gym
- Experiential and transformational by design
- Highly effective social learning
- Focus on diversity and inclusion throughout
- Practical tools and tactics to apply every day in the workplace
- Support of a dedicated expert coach who understands the apprentice’s journey
- Building a strong network of peers through regular group contact
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programmes that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right qualification and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1-to-1 sessions with coaches invested in your progress – as a professional and a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach