Think of it as a mini MBA. This program turns apprentices into leaders – ones with the skills, knowledge and behaviours businesses need to thrive.
Over 13 months, apprentices uncover the inner workings of successful companies, from understanding the business environment to navigating regulations, project management and personal development.
Every two months, apprentices dive into a masterclass. These full-day sessions allow everybody to come together to learn, collaborate, and grow their confidence and networks. In between masterclasses, apprentices apply and refine their new skills while making an impact at work, with regular opportunities to reflect with their industry-expert coach. As apprentices progress, they build up a personal portfolio that they can use in their future career.
Who it's for
People ready to develop a grounding in a range of business functions and industries – and a platform for a successful career.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the U.S.
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other work or schooling during your apprenticeship
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or Associate Degree
- To be able to apply your learning to your role.
The learning journey
Five full-day masterclass workshops delivered across the program
A workshop every two months
One workshop every two months delivered online
Make a real-world impact with a personal project
- Developing an understanding of your organization, its structure, and how you contribute to it
- Setting goals and objectives, including a personal SWOT analysis and development plan
Introduction to corporate economics
- The relationship between performance and growth in an organization and the factors that affect it
- The impact of finance and external factors including competition and the economy on your organization, team and role
Introduction to the legal system & compliance
- Evaluation of regulations and policies, making comparisons between industries and organizations
- How apprentices can act as role models in championing their organization’s regulations and policies
Change management & stakeholder management
- Planning, implementing and reviewing a project belonging to the apprentice
- The importance of stakeholder management, and applying specific techniques and tools to projects and daily roles
Project management essentials
- The knowledge, skills, tools and techniques needed to successfully implement and review a project from start to finish
What makes it special?
- Opportunities to connect and share experiences with apprentices from other industries
- Coaches, managers and apprentices work together, tailoring the curriculum to the apprentice’s role
- Group learning, through collaboration and discussion
- Monthly 1:1 professional and personal support from an experienced developmental coach
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programs that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right training and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1:1 sessions with coaches invested in your progress – as a professional and a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach