Projects are growing in complexity, while teams are becoming increasingly diverse. On this program, apprentices develop the tools and mindset needed to navigate these changes – and deliver amazing results for their organizations.
Apprentices learn the differences between project methodologies, and when to call on each approach. They also develop core knowledge and skills, including project planning, quality management, governance, risk management, and how to lead a project team.
Much of the learning is social, with interactive workshops focusing on real-world application. By sharing experiences as a group, apprentices build an understanding of what works in practice within their organizations. Expert coaches help bring the learning to life through personal stories – in workshops and in monthly 1:1 sessions tailored to the apprentice.
Rather than teach fixed processes, the program focuses on how to navigate change, setting apprentices up to take on more and more responsibility as their careers advance.
Who it's for
Junior project managers, early career management professionals or ambitious business administrators.
To apply you'll need
- Have a right to work in the U.S.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or Associate Degree
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other work or schooling during your apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
The learning journey
11 workshops delivered by expert coaches
Close teaching, mentoring and personal support from an experienced coach
Building and practicing skills
Putting skills into practice every day in your role
Regular progress reviews
Working effectively as a project manager
Planning a successful project
Governance & control
What makes it special?
- A full introduction for the manager, preparing them to support the apprentice
- Content brought to life through the lived experience of industry-expert coaches
- Help to highlight the apprentice’s unique development opportunities
- Lots of support, including preparation ahead of exams and the end assessment
- People-orientated: collaborating, leading, negotiating and influencing
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programs that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right training and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1-to-1 sessions with coaches who are invested in your progress—as a professional and as a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach