We’re launching the 4th cohort of our Sales Academy, can you explain what the Sales Academy is?
The Sales Academy is a paid 9-month full-time programme where you get to learn from the best sales leaders in the industry. You will learn a proven sales playbook developed by Jeremy Duggan, President, and Steve McCluskey, Chief Revenue Officer, who have taken 5 companies to unicorn status - including Multiverse. By joining the Sales Academy, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills, your network and your future alongside driven colleagues - and have fun doing it!
This is an entry-level role for someone who is looking to kickstart their career or transition into sales. No previous sales experience is required, just a minimum of one year’s experience in any job role and the Right To Work in the UK.
What are the benefits of joining the Sales Academy?
You will start your sales career alongside a group of like-minded people and make friends along the way. It’s amazing to have a large network internally, including previous Sales Academy participants, who you can learn from and connect with.
You will be well-rewarded financially, whilst being able to learn from some of the best people in the game. Multiverse is really keen on career progression and if you are successful after the 9-month programme, you will be promoted to a permanent Commercial Account Executive role.
We have an amazing office culture! There are lots of social events and activities every week in our office, where you can mingle and have a fun time both within the Sales team and with the wider organisation.
Top tip: "It’s recommended that the Sales Academy team come in 3-4 days a week because it helps with our learning and it’s a great way to ask questions and socialise. However, it’s only required that we come in twice a week… but we love coming into the office!"
2022 Sales Academy cohort
Do you need sales experience to apply?
No sales experience is required! Instead, we’re looking for potential and a minimum of one year's experience in any field. When hiring for the Sales Academy, we look for people who can demonstrate their willingness to learn and develop, and a desire to pursue a career in sales.
What advice would you give to someone who is interested in applying?
• Be ready to learn - coachability is huge at Multiverse. It’s important to show your willingness to learn, and apply what you’ve learned.
• Do your research - on the company, the role and even the people you are going to be meeting throughout the recruitment process - look them up on LinkedIn!
• Show your character - being yourself is really important and valued at Multiverse, so reflect on what makes you special and come prepared to talk about that.
Applications are open! Apply now.
At Multiverse, we’re working hard to ensure our team better reflects the communities we serve. With this in mind, we particularly welcome candidates from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply, as they are currently underrepresented in the Sales Team.
You must be available to start the Sales Academy on Monday 3rd April 2023 on a full-time basis and be based permanently in the UK with the Right to Work. Unfortunately, we don't offer visa sponsorship for this role.
The role will be based in London. There will be some working from home, some working from our office in Baker Street, and some visiting clients across London and beyond.
• Deadline for applications: Thursday 16th February 2023
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a short video interview (via HireFlix) this should take no longer than 30 minutes
• Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment centre in Baker Street, London: Tuesday 28th February 2023
• Final interview: Wednesday 1st or Thursday 2nd March 2023
• Start Date: Monday 3rd April 2023
Together, we’re democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities. Join us.