Advanced Data Fellowship Topup
The Advanced Data Fellowship delivers the skills businesses need to embrace digital transformation – and deal with the challenges it brings. After completing this programme, apprentices will be able to confidently build analytics capabilities and use data to inform smarter decision making.
Delivered over two years, the Advanced Data Fellowship is a progression pathway for apprentices with a Level 4 qualification in Data Analytics – or those with significant experience as junior data analysts.
The programme is made up of 15 and 30-credit modules. Each 15-credit module lasts six weeks and includes both a concept-based and applied learning workshop. All modules at Level 5 and 6 contain at least two assessments. The results of these assessments count towards credits and the outcome of the final degree.
All sessions are delivered virtually. This teaching is supported by cutting-edge learning materials accessible through our learning platform.
This programme dives deep into the world of data analysis and the tools that make it go round. Apprentices will learn to wrangle data in Python, create clear dashboards in Tableau, and implement machine learning algorithms. They’ll also build up expertise in managing system security, gathering technical requirements and managing systems development.
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. There are 9 qualification levels. The higher the level, the more difficult the qualification is.
Who it's for
Data Analysts, Data Modellers, Audience Managers, Insight Analysts, Media Planners, HR Analysts.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the UK
- To have lived in the UK continuously for the past three years
- At least a grade of 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- To have passed the Multiverse Maths aptitude test
- Level 4 Data Analyst Qualification
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other qualification during your apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
- Please note: Candidates who can demonstrate they meet Level 4 learning outcomes through their work experience may be able to start at Level 5)
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions (Data Analytics)
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
The learning journey
12 modules studied over two years
Training and seminars
Six weekly training and applied seminars with a Multiverse tutor
Monthly catch-ups with a Multiverse coach
Quarterly progress reviews with the apprentice, line manager and coach
Launching with impact
- Introduction to Multiverse and the apprenticeship programme
- Overview of the learning journey
- Business-informed data collection and analysis
- Competitive advantage analysis
- Leadership and productivity
Information Systems and Ethics
- Opportunities to integrate machine learning
- Decision-making models
- Efficiency in information systems
Technical Project Management
- Efficient data project management
- Risk management
- Agile data projects
- Ethics frameworks
- Defining, designing, testing and implementing new software applications or programmes related to data
What makes this programme special?
- A full introduction for the line manager, preparing them to support the apprentice
- Experienced coaches and tutors, with content provided by academic experts
- The opportunity to gain a degree while working
- Work-based assessments and projects
- A cutting-edge curriculum based on real business needs
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programmes that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right qualification and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1-to-1 sessions with coaches who are invested in your progress—as a professional and as a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach