Advanced Data Fellowship Whole
Our innovative Advanced Data Fellowship programme responds to the key business challenges surrounding digital transformation. With Multiverse, apprentices will be equipped with the tools to build data analytics capabilities within their organisation and use data to inform decision-making.
Delivered over 3.5 years, the Advanced Data Fellowship heightens knowledge of data analysis and broadens skill sets across technology solutions. Apprentices learn how to create clear dashboards in Tableau, wrangle data in Python, and implement machine-learning algorithms to gain next level insights. They’ll also master how to manage system security, gather technical requirements, and manage systems development.
This apprenticeship is tailor made for professionals looking to upgrade how their organisation uses data to inform strategy and enhance products.
The first 15 months are delivered as the Data Fellowship and include workshops, bootcamps and one-to-one coaching. Upon completion, apprentices will gain the Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship.
The second part of the programme is made up of 15 and 30-credit modules and leads to a Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Technology solutions (Data Analyst).
The 15-credit modules last six weeks and include concept-based and applied learning workshops. At Levels 5 and 6, each module contains at least two assessments. These count towards credits and the outcome of the final degree.
Sessions are delivered virtually and learning is supported by materials accessible through our bespoke learning platform.
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. There are 9 qualification levels. The higher the level, the more difficult the qualification is.
Who it's for
Junior Data Analysts, Data Modellers, Audience Managers, Insight Analysts, Media Planners, HR Analysts.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the UK
- To have lived in the UK continuously for the past three years
- At least a grade of 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- To have passed the Multiverse Maths aptitude test
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other qualification during your apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
- Level 4 apprenticeship standard in Data Analytics
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions (Data Analytics)
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
The learning journey
18 modules studied over three years
4-6 weekly virtual training sessions including bootcamps and seminars
Monthly catch-ups with a Multiverse coach
Quarterly progress reviews with the apprentice, line manager and coach
Launching with impact
- Introduction to Multiverse and the apprenticeship programme.
- Overview of learning journey
Data Analysis in Industry
Introduction to Multiverse and the apprenticeship programme.
- Business-informed data collection and analysis
- Competitive advantage analysis
- Leadership and productivity
Information Systems and Ethics
- Opportunities to integrate machine learning
- Decision-making models
- Efficiency in information systems
Technical Project Management
- Efficient data project management
- Risk management
- Agile data projects
- Ethics frameworks
What makes this programme special?
- A full introduction for the line manager, preparing them to support the apprentice
- Experienced coaches and tutors, with content provided by academic experts
- The opportunity to gain a degree while working
- Work-based assessments and projects
- A cutting-edge curriculum based on real business needs
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programmes that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right qualification and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1-to-1 sessions with coaches who are invested in your progress—as a professional and as a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach