Apprentices earn a degree while building the specialised technical skills needed to drive transformational change and jumpstart a career in professional services.
Now more than ever, companies are relying on technology experts to achieve ambitious digital transformation goals - yet the supply of talent with advanced technology skills is scarce. Leaders in innovation will need to rethink their approach to attracting diverse talent to keep pace with growing client demand for digital transformation services. Our Technology Consulting program helps consulting firms develop and retain a diverse pipeline of junior talent with the specialised skills they need most.
Over the course of a 3-year degree programme, apprentices are equipped with the foundations to drive client-facing initiatives and own strategic deliverables. Our programme focuses on the skills required to deliver on digital transformation engagements, including client communications, data analysis, agile delivery, development operations, and cybersecurity. The technology consulting curriculum is comprehensive, yet personalised, to ensure apprentices can adapt to meet market demands in an evolving digital landscape
Most qualifications have a difficulty level. There are 9 qualification levels. The higher the level, the more difficult the qualification is.
Who it's for
Young adults with a passion for problem solving and learning new technology skills.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the UK
- To have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years
- At least a grade of 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- To have not previously studied the course content
- To not undertake any other qualification during the apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
- BSc Hons Digital and Technology Solutions Degree
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
Module 1 - Consulting Sector, Projects and Professionalism
- Understanding the consulting sector, project management basics, and professional communication skills.
Module 2 - Data Analysis and Insights
- Learning how to prepare, analyse, visualise, and communicate with data, as well as apply statistical data analysis techniques.
Module 3 - Business Analysis and Value Creation
- Building a business case through gathering business requirements and problem solving.
Module 4 - Agile Projects and Design Thinking
- Practising agile methodologies, change delivery and stakeholder management.
Module 5 - Emerging Technology Trends
- Exploring software development fundamentals and emerging technology trends, including big data, cloud, automation, and cybersecurity.
What makes it special?
- Accelerated career growth through development of technical and durable skills in high demand
- Opportunities for peer learning and sharing of best practices
- Introduction to innovative tools and methodologies used by industry-experts
- Hands-on coaching and support with Multiverse coaches
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programmes that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right qualification and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1-to-1 sessions with coaches invested in your progress – as a professional and a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach