Digital Business Accelerator
Build a foundation of critical business skills, from project management to data analysis, to drive meaningful impact in an evolving digital landscape.
Over 12 months, apprentices uncover the inner workings of successful companies, from understanding the business fundamentals to navigating data in organizations, project management and personal development.
Every month, apprentices dive into a masterclass. These sessions allow everybody to come together to learn, collaborate, grow their confidence and networks. In between masterclasses, apprentices apply and refine their new skills while making an impact at work, with regular opportunities to reflect with their industry-expert coach.
As apprentices progress, they build up a personal portfolio before testing everything they’ve learned with a real-world project.
Who it's for
People ready to develop a foundation in a range of business functions and industries – and a platform for a successful career.
To apply you'll need
- You have the right to work in the U.S.
- You have a high school diploma, GED, or Associate Degree
- You do not hold a Bachelor’s degree / are not currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Multiverse Certificate in Applied Digital Business
- Department of Labor Apprenticeship Certificate
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
- Facing your fears
- Owning your own development
- Basics to the boardroom - how to forge your career path
Apprentices will gain a deep understanding of the importance of an organization's mission, vision and values. Apprentices will consider the impact of organizational structures and developing a commercial mindset on their organization, team and role.
Data in Business
This unit will introduce apprentices to analysis in practice (focusing on what's relevant). Apprentices will cover why businesses use spreadsheets and how to excel at Excel in their day-to-day roles. This includes how to get data in the right shape by cleaning and formatting data in Excel.
Apprentices will explore multiple channels of communication and then consider what effective communication looks like, including the power to influence. Apprentices will consider the best modes of communication in different contexts and how to ensure key messages land. Apprentices will consider communication in the context of data and look at visualization models and how best to present findings from a data project.
What makes it special?
- Opportunities to connect and share experiences with apprentices from other industries
- Coaches, managers and apprentices work together, tailoring the curriculum to the apprentice’s role
- Group learning, through collaboration and discussion
- Monthly 1:1 professional and personal support from an experienced developmental coach
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programs that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right training and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An unbeatable track record
- Outstanding client support
- Active, inspiring community
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1:1 sessions with coaches invested in your progress – as a professional and a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach