The future of work is exciting. But it calls for a new way of leading. With applied learning delivered in partnership with Mind Gym, apprentices will become leaders capable of unlocking the potential in themselves and their teams.
Leading others starts with leading ourselves. And that’s where our apprentices begin – understanding their own strengths, motivations, and styles.
Further modules focus on developing a high-performing team capable of making a big impact. The final module sees apprentices delivering those impacts, with the opportunity to choose a real business problem and create a plan to solve it.
At every turn, apprentices apply what they’re learning – an approach that's transformational. This includes Mind Gym workouts, hands-on workshops, and putting skills into action every day on the job. All with the personalized 1:1 support from an industry-expert coach.
Who it's for
People in the early years of a management career – or those ready to move into one.
To apply you'll need
- To have the right to work in the US
- To have not previously studied the course content
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or Associate Degree
- To not undertake any work or schooling during your apprenticeship
- To be able to apply your learning to your role
If you're already hired and looking to upskill at your work place, get in touch with your employer about next steps.
The learning journey
Four modules lasting two or three months each
Assessment through a personal portfolio and presentations
Refining and building on skills every day in your role
Regular progress reviews
Focus on me
To lead well we need firm foundations to build on. This comes by fostering a deeper understanding of self.
- Self-awareness: Understanding strengths and areas for development, then addressing them
- Self-coaching: Ensuring you lead authentically
- Focus on Me: Diving into self-knowledge and forging a reflection habit that will transform the way you lead
Focus on the team
Leaders strive to build high-performing individuals and teams. To do this, you’ll need to demonstrate authenticity in your approach and build consensus around a shared purpose.
- Planning: Taking strategic plans and turning them into actions for your team
- Goal setting: Setting clear and achievable goals with your team
- Influence: Influencing and persuading others within your team and across the business
Leading for impact
Leaders must create the conditions for their team to thrive. This means building trust and influence – and developing relationships across your organization.
- Project Delivery: Delivering a well-planned project and tracking progress along the way
- Difficult Conversations: Building confidence in having tricky conversations with your team
- Change Management: Communicating and delivering change within your organization
- Focus on the Team: Leading by example and understanding colleagues as individuals so everyone can flourish
Delivering the goods
In the real world, you'll face plenty of roadblocks including a lack of information, disagreements on approach, and competing priorities. This module equips apprentices with the confidence to navigate their organization and overcome any obstacles.
- Leading for Impact: Translating the big picture into our daily working lives for maximum impact
- Delivering the Goods: Using all our new skills to create real impact. From managing ‘scope creep’ to monitoring progress, this is where our apprentices step up to the next level of leadership
What makes it special?
- Cutting-edge content delivered in partnership with Mind Gym
- Experiential and transformational by design
- Highly effective social learning
- Focus on diversity and inclusion throughout
- Practical tools and tactics to apply every day in the workplace
- Support from a dedicated expert coach who understands the apprentice’s journey
- A strong network of peers connected through regular group contact
Opportunities for a lifetime
We place you with a top employer – a company where you can learn a ton while making your mark.
We bring some of the world's best applied learning content into our apprenticeships. The result is engaging and impactful programs that give people the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their careers. Matching candidates with the right training and our inspiring community enables a diverse group of future leaders to build social capital and strong networks, supporting their personal growth and professional development.
- World class content
- An outstanding track record
- Outstanding client support
- Excellent learning experience
With you every step of the way
Grow quickly through regular 1:1 sessions with coaches invested in your progress – as a professional and a person
“I love being a coach because it exposes me to the journey of profound growth. I’m a cog in the wheel of many remarkable individuals lives and to witness their development is incredible.”
Project Management Coach