We are proud to announce that Built In has honored Multiverse in its 2023 Best Places To Work Awards. Multiverse earned a place on 3 lists - New York City Best Places to Work, New York City Best Midsize Places to Work, and U.S. Best Midsize Places to Work.
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation and benefits. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), and other people-first cultural offerings.
Highlights of the Multiverse benefits package include:
- Remote-first and hybrid working opportunities
- Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents
- 20 days PTO plus 1 life event and 2 volunteer days
- 4 company-wide wellbeing days off
- Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers
- Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match, capped at $5,000 per year
Multiverse’s Director of Global Talent Acquisition, Veronica Salcido(opens new window), says, “We are delighted to be recognized in Built In’s Best Place to Work awards. We are committed to creating an outstanding offer for our employees through our benefits, culture and DEI strategy. The work we do at Multiverse is genuinely making a difference in the world, and you get to do it alongside some of the best people!”
As we continue toward our mission of creating a diverse group of future leaders through the power of professional apprenticeships, we also commit to making sure diversity, equity and inclusion are driving forces in all we do – from the design and delivery of our programs, to our recruitment, culture, learning and development.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers.